Choline Magnesium Trisalicylate Liquid is supplied in bottles of 240 mL.
Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F).
1. Szczeklik, A et al; Choline magnesium trisalicylate in patients with aspirin-induced asthma; Eur. Respir. J; 3:535-539, 1990.
2. Zucker, MB and Rothwell, KB; Differential influences of salicylate compounds on platelet aggregation and serotonin release; Current Therapeutic Research; 23(2), Feb 1987.
3. Stuart, JJ and Pisko, EJ; Choline magnesium trisalicylate does not impair platelet aggregation; Pharmatherapeutica; 2(8):547, 1981.
4. Danesh, BJZ, Saniabadi, AR, Russell, RI et al; Therapeutic potential of choline magnesium trisalicylate as an alternative to aspirin for patients with bleeding tendencies;
Scottish Medical Journal; 32:167-168, 1987.
5. Danesh, BJZ, McLaren, M, Russell, RI et al; Does non-acetylated salicylate inhibit thromboxane biosynthesis in human platelets? Scottish Medical Journal; 33:315-316,
6. Danesh, BJZ, McLaren, M, Russell, RI et al; Comparison of the effect of aspirin and choline magnesium trisalicylate on thromboxane biosynthesis in human platelets: role of
the acetyl moiety; Haemostasis; 19:169-173, 1989.
7. Data on file. Medical Department. The Purdue Frederick Company, 1989.
8. Blechman, WJ and Lechner, BL; Clinical comparative evaluation of choline magnesium trisalicylate and acetylsalicylic acid in rheumatoid arthritis; Rheumatology and
Rehabilitation; 18:119-124, 1979.
9. McLaughlin, G; Choline magnesium trisalicylate vs. naproxen in rheumatoid arthritis; Current Therapeutic Research; 32(4):579-585, 1982.
10. Ehrlich, GE, Miller, SB, and Zeiders, RS; Choline magnesium trisalicylate vs. ibuprofen in rheumatoid arthritis; Rheumatology and Rehabilitation; 19:30-41, 1980.
11. Goldenberg, A, Rudnicki, RD, and Koonce, ML; Clinical comparison of efficacy and safety of choline magnesium trisalicylate and indomethacin in treating osteoarthritis;
Current Therapeutic Research; 24(3):245-260, 1978.
12. Guerin, BK and Burnstein, SL; Conservative therapy of acute painful shoulder; Orthopedic Review; XI (7):29-37, 1982.
Silarx Pharmaceutical, Inc.Carmel, NY 10512 USA
| CHOLINE MAGNESIUM TRISALICYLATE choline magnesium trisalicylate liquid |
|Product Information |
|Product Type ||HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG ||Item Code (Source) ||NDC:54838-522 |
|Route of Administration ||ORAL ||DEA Schedule || |
|Active Ingredient/Active Moiety |
|Ingredient Name ||Basis of Strength ||Strength |
|CHOLINE MAGNESIUM TRISALICYLATE (SALICYLIC ACID) ||SALICYLIC ACID ||500 mg in 5 mL |
|Inactive Ingredients |
|Ingredient Name ||Strength |
| CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM || |
| EDETATE DISODIUM || |
| FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 || |
| GLYCERIN || |
| METHYLPARABEN || |
| POTASSIUM SORBATE || |
| SODIUM CITRATE || |
| SORBIC ACID || |
| SORBITOL || |
| WATER || |
|Product Characteristics |
|Color ||BROWN (caramel color) ||Score || |
|Shape || ||Size || |
|Flavor ||CHERRY (black cherry flavor) ||Imprint Code || |
|Contains || |
|# ||Item Code ||Package Description ||Multilevel Packaging |
| 1 ||NDC:54838-522-70 ||240 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC ||None |
| Marketing Information |
|Marketing Category ||Application Number or Monograph Citation ||Marketing Start Date ||Marketing End Date |
|UNAPPROVED DRUG OTHER || ||02/05/1997 || |
|Labeler — Lannett Company, Inc.
Revised: 06/2014 Lannett Company, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.