DR DEEP SUN- octinoxate, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide cream
Active Ingredients: Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 4%, Titanium Dioxide 3.5%, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate 3.5%
– Spread over the skin that will be exposed to the sun. Gently rub into your skin until the white is gone.
– Apply sunscreen approximately 30 minutes before being in the sun (for best results) so that it can be absorbed by the skin and less likely to wash off when you perspire.
– Remember to reapply sunscreen after swimming or strenuous exercise.
– Apply sunscreen often throughout the day if you work outdoors, and wear hats and protective clothing.
– For external use only
– Do not use on wounds or damaged skin
When using this product, do not use other than directed
Stop using if allergic reaction or irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children
– If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Storage: Keep in a dry and cool place
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disodium Phenyl Dibenzimidazole Tetrasulfonate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sea Water, Triethanolamine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Arbutin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Perfume, PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract
| DR DEEP SUN |
dr deep sun cream cream
|Labeler — MineralHouse Corporation (557802539)|
|Registrant — MineralHouse Corporation (557802539)|
|MineralHouse Corporation||557802539||relabel, repack|
Revised: 09/2016 MineralHouse Corporation
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.