AZADROX RX WOUND GEL-
Alvix Laboratories, LLC
AzaDrox™ Rx Wound Gel is a wound dressing hydrogel that helps maintain a moist wound environment that is conducive to healing by either absorbing or donating moisture and wound exudates.
AzaDrox™ Rx Wound Gel is indicated for use in the management of 1st and 2nd degree burns, wounds such as stasis ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, lacerations, abrasions, skin tears, surgical incision sites, device insertion site wounds, graft sites and donor sites.
1. Always use AzaDrox™ Rx Wound Gel exactly as indicated by the prescribing physician. Consult with a healthcare professional if you have any concerns or questions about the wound.
2. Always be alert for signs of wound infection or worsening conditions. These can include:
• Pus or cloudy fluid draining from the wound
• Increased redness around the wound
• Wound has become extremely tender
• Increased pain or swelling 48 hours after wound occurred
• Onset of fever
3. The gel is designed for use on any part of the body except for oral and opthalmic use. Do not use the gel in any other manner.
Home use of AzaDrox™ Rx Wound Gel should only be allowed if indicated by the prescribing physician. Always use AzaDrox™ Rx Wound Gel exactly as indicated by the prescribing physician.
1. Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the wound.
2. Carefully clean the wound using soap and water, or as otherwise indicated by the prescribing physician.
3. Dispense gel onto appropriate clean applicator (such as a tongue depressor or gauze) in a sufficient amount to liberally cover the wound. Cover the gel if desired with a secondary cover such as a gauze dressing wrap, film, or non-woven adhesive secondary dressing.
4. Remove product from the skin within 24 hours by leaning the wound site with soap and water.
5. Discard remaining product.
Deionized water, carbopol, silver as nanoparticles, urea (less than 1%), sodium hydroxide
AzaDrox™ Rx Wound Gel is supplied in a carton containing 20 single-use 5 mL sachets. 1545595703 (GTIN: 00315455957039)
PRESCRIPTION MEDICAL DEVICE: FEDERAL LAW RESTRICTS THIS DEVICE TO SALE BY OR ON THE ORDER OF A PHYSICIAN
STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
Keep this and other similar products out of the reach of children.
Alvix Laboratories, LLC
Ocean Springs, MS 39564
1 888 526 5449
| AZADROX RX WOUND GEL |
|Labeler — Alvix Laboratories, LLC (962445925)|
Revised: 05/2020 Alvix Laboratories, LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.