AEROCOOL COLD SPRAY-
Aero Healthcare, LLC.
First aid to help
- minor pain and swelling from sprains, bruising, and contusion
- minor sports injuries
For external use only
- keep away from fire or flame
- contents under pressure
- do not puncture or incinerate container
- do not expose to temperatures above 120°F
- in or near mucous membranes
- on serious burns
- on deep puncture wounds
- for a prolonged period of time
- on a large portion of the body
- redness, swelling or irritation occurs
- infection occurs
- condition persists or worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- hold can 4-6 inches away from treatment area
- apply using a sweeping motion until the skin just turns white
- do not spray after skin turns white
- avoid inhaling
- use only as directed
- intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents may be harmful or fatal
| AEROCOOL COLD SPRAY |
|Labeler — Aero Healthcare, LLC. (008186174)|
Revised: 08/2014 Aero Healthcare, LLC.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.