Zinc Oxide 20%: Package Insert and Label Information
ZINC OXIDE 20%- zinc oxide ointment
Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 20%
- Protects skin
- Protects and releives chafed skin due to diaper rash — helps seal out wetness
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, oak and sumac
Keep out of the reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For External Use Only
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. This may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary
- For the treatment of diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diaper may be prolonged
- Store at controlled room temperature 15° — 30°C (59° — 86°F)
Mineral Oil, Petrolatum
Distributed by CDMA Inc.
43157 W 9 Mile Rd
Novi, MI. 48375
Product of PRC
| ZINC OXIDE 20%
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler — Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc. (011920774)|
|Registrant — Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA LLC (079424163)|
Revised: 05/2023 Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.