ZAOL DOCTORS ORDER SYNERGY BOOSTER: Package Insert and Label Information
ZAOL DOCTORS ORDER SYNERGY BOOSTER- salicylic acid, panthenol and menthol liquid
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Panthenol, Salicylic Acid, Menthol
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, etc.
Keep out of reach of the children
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
- Wash hair with the Scalp Scaling Shampoo and dry thoroughly.
— Use blow-dryer’s cool air function to dry hair
- On a dry scalp, apply the Synergy Booster by tapping gently on the area (15 to 20 times).
— The Synergy Booster being sprayed directly from the container nozzles, its scalp penetrability is very high and, combined with scalp stimulation through massaging and blood circulation activation, absorption rates get higher.
- Tap and press on the scalp using finger.
— After using Synergy Booster, make sure that all the topical solution is absorbed by gently tapping on the scalp.
For external use only
| ZAOL DOCTORS ORDER SYNERGY BOOSTER |
panthenol, salicylic acid, menthol liquid
|Labeler — zaol (689851635)|
|Registrant — zaol (689851635)|
|zaol||689851635||pack (71175-0004), manufacture (71175-0004), label (71175-0004)|
Revised: 06/2018 zaol
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.