Womens Gentle Laxative: Package Insert and Label Information
WOMENS GENTLE LAXATIVE- bisacodyl tablet, delayed release
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each softgel)
Bisacodyl (USP) 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When using this product
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away 1(800)222-1222
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- protect from excessive humidity
Inactive ingredien ts
dextrose monohydrate, D&C Red #27, FD&C Blue #1, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, lecithin, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, methacrylic acid copolymer, methyl cellulose, pregelatinized starch, silica, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Questions or comments?
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Compare to the active ingredient in Dulcolax® Pink® Laxative Tablets*
Women’s Gentle Laxative
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
• stimulant laxative
• gentle, overnight relief
| WOMENS GENTLE LAXATIVE |
bisacodyl tablet, delayed release
|Labeler — DOLGENCORP, INC. (068331990)|
Revised: 11/2022 DOLGENCORP, INC.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.