WHITE FLOWER ANALGESIC BALM: Package Insert and Label Information
WHITE FLOWER ANALGESIC BALM- camphor (synthetic), menthol and methyl salicylate oil
HOE HIN PAK FAH YEOW MANUFACTORY LTD
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl salicylate 40%
Do not use
- on wounds
- on irritated or damaged skin
- on the face
- otherwise than as directed
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
- pain persists for more than 10 days
- redness is present
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Apply a few drops then gently rub into the affected area not more than 4 times daily.
- For younger children, consult your doctor.
- keep container tightly closed
- store at 15º to 30ºC (59º to 86ºF)
Eucalyptus oil, lavender oil and peppermint oil.
Questions? +1-626-823-9933 M-F 9am to 5pm
- you may also report serious side effects to this phone number
Uses For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to
- simple backache
For external use only
| WHITE FLOWER ANALGESIC BALM |
camphor, menthol and methyl salicylate oil
|Labeler — HOE HIN PAK FAH YEOW MANUFACTORY LTD (686359001)|
|HOE HIN PAK FAH YEOW MFY LTD||686212961||manufacture (48256-0002)|
Revised: 12/2022 HOE HIN PAK FAH YEOW MANUFACTORY LTD
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.