WART REMOVER GEL- salicylic acid gel
Premier Brands of America Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
- for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough ‘cauliflower-like’ appearance of the surface.
- Plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
- keep away from fire and flame
- if you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- mucous membranes such as nose, anus, genitals and lips
- irritated, infected or reddened skin
- genital warts and warts on the face
- if product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- avoid inhaling vapors
if discomforts persists see your doctor or podiatrist
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- after washing affected area, soak wart in for 5 minutes in comfortably warm water
- dry area thoroughly
- gently squeeze a drop of gel from tube and apply to wart. Apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each wart
- let dry
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
store between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
camphor, castro oil, ethyl acetate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypophosphorous acid, isopropyl alcohol, nitrocellulose, polysorbate 80, SDA 3C ethyl alcohol
Fast Acting Gel
- Removes common and plantar warts
- Convenient & easy
- No drip formula
- Safe & Effective
Net Wt 0.25 OZ (7 g)
| WART REMOVER GEL |
wart remover gel gel
|Labeler — Premier Brands of America Inc. (080051232)|
Revised: 01/2020 Premier Brands of America Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.