WALGREENS STERILE ORIGINAL EYE DROPS- tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride solution/ drops
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Tetrahydrozoline HCI 0.05%………………… Redness Reliver
- For the relief of redness of the eyes due to minor eye irritations
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to avoid contanimation, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poision Control Center right away.
- to open bottle, push cap down and twist counterclockwise. To close bottle, twist clockwise until it stops turning.
- put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
- store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, and sodium chloride
200 WILMOT RD.
DEERFIELD, IL 60015
Made in Korea
| WALGREENS STERILE ORIGINAL EYE DROPS |
tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride solution/ drops
|Labeler — Walgreens Company (008965063)|
Revised: 11/2014 Walgreens Company
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.