WALGREENS LUBRICANT EYE DROPS PRESERVATIVE FREE- light mineral oil and mineral oil emulsion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Light Mineral Oil (0.5)…………………………..Emollient
Mineral Oil (0.5%)……………………………….Emollient
For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
For use in the eyes only.
Retain outer carton for full product drug facts.
Do not use if:
This product changes color, drops should appear as a milky white solution.
• Avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
• Do not reuse once opened
- you feel eye pain or changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Shake well before using.
- Squeeze 1 to 2 drops in the affeted eye(s) as needed.
- Do not reuse. Once opened discard.
- Store between 15 o -30 o C (59 o -86 o F).
- Store away from heat
- Keep from freezing
- Use only if tamper evident seals on the carton are intact and the twist top of single use container is intact.
Cetalkonium chloride, glycerol, poloxamer 188, tris hydrochloride, tromethamine, tyloxapol, water for injection.
Questions or comments?
• 9am– 5pm EST
Monday — Friday
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use
| WALGREENS LUBRICANT EYE DROPS PRESERVATIVE FREE |
mineral oil emulsion
|Labeler — Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Revised: 09/2021 Walgreen Company
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.