WALGREENS CAPSAICIN HOT- capsaicin patch
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Capsaicin extract 0.025% as Capsaicin……………………………….Topical Analgesic
Uses Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- For external use only
- Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to capsicum, chili peppers, or any ingredients in this product.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- do not bandage tightly
- discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower
- do not use immediately after a bath or shower
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- conditions worsens, symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present or irritation or rash develops
- a severe burining sensation occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- clean and dry affected area
- remove patch from film
- apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- do not wear patch for more than 8 hours
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- protect product from excessive moisture
butylhydroxytoluene, glyceryl rosinate, isopropyl myristate, natural rubber, polybutene, polyisobutylene, precipitated calcium carbonate, propylene carbonate, sorbitan stearate, terpene resin (quinton), terpene resin (ys resin), titanium dioxide, zinc oxide
Questions or comments?
Call 1-888-645-8204 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM (PST)
200 Wilmot Rd.
Deerfield, IL 60005
Made in South Korea
| WALGREENS CAPSAICIN HOT |
capsaicin extract patch
|Labeler — Walgreen Co (008965063)|
Revised: 12/2018 Walgreen Co
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.