WALGREENS ANTISEPTIC WOUND WASH- benzethonium chloride solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzethonium Chloride 0.13%
First aid Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of bacterial contamination in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For external use only
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
- for single patient use only
deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not puncture or incinerate
- contents under pressure
- condition persists or gets worse
- clean the affected area
- spray a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- Store between 59° and 86° F (15° and 30° C ).
- See bottom of can for lot # and expiration date
aloe barbadensis leaf extract (aloe vera), benzalkonium chloride, maltodextrin, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride
| WALGREENS ANTISEPTIC WOUND WASH |
benzethonium chloride solution
|Labeler — Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Revised: 11/2020 Walgreen Company
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.