WALGREENS ADVANCED HAND SANITIZER WITH VITAMIN E- alcohol gel
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Alcohol 69% v/v
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105F
- may discolor some fabric
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, denatonium benzoate, tocopheryl acetate.
Distributed by: Walgreen Co.
200 Wilmot Rd, Deerfield, IL 60015
| WALGREENS ADVANCED HAND SANITIZER WITH VITAMIN E |
|Labeler — Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Revised: 12/2020 Walgreen Company
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.