WAL-SLEEP Z PAIN RELIEF- acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hydrochloride solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 1,000 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
for the temporary relief of occasional minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- mL = milliliter; FL OZ = fluid ounce
- only use the dose cup provided
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 30 mL in the dosing cup provided at bedtime. Do not take more than 30 mL of this product in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 12 mg
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- use by expiration date o package
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red # 40, flavors, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate dihydrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Compare to ZzzQuil® NIGHT PAIN active ingredients††
Wal-Sleep Z +
ACETAMINOPHEN 1,000 / DIPHENHYDRAMINE
HCl 50 mg/ PAIN RELIEVER / NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID
•Maximum strength pain reliever
12 FL OZ (355 mL)
MIDNIGHT BERRY FLAVOR
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company, owner of the registered trademark ZzzQuil® NIGHT PAIN.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO., 200 WILMOT RD,. DEERFIELD, IL 60015100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED walgreens.com ©2021 Walgreen Co.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED NECK WRAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|WAL-SLEEP Z PAIN RELIEF acetaminphen, diphenhydramine hcl solution|
|Labeler — Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||manufacture (0363-7400), pack (0363-7400)|
Revised: 09/2021 Walgreen Company
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.