WAL-SLEEP Z DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCL / SLEEP AID- diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, gelatin coated
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- heart disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- drowsiness will occur
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding , ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) — see Overdose warning
|adults & children |
12 yrs & over
|One dose = TWO 25 mg Softgels (50 mg) |
at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctor
- store at 20-25° C (68-77° F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40° C (104° F) and high humidity
- Protect from light
FD&C blue 1, FD&C red 40, gelatin, glycerin, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE WARNINGS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES
TAMPER EVIDENT: THIS PACKAGE IS SAFETY SEALED & CHILD RESISTANT. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT. IF DIFFICULT TO OPEN, USE SCISSORS.
Distributed by: Walgreen Co.
200 Wilmot Rd., Deerfield, IL 60015
Wal-Sleep Z™ Diphenhydramine HCl / Sleep Aid
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended‡
Not for treating Cold or Flu
Compare to ZzzQuil® Liquicaps® active ingredient‡‡
| WAL-SLEEP Z
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCL / SLEEP AID |
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, gelatin coated
|Labeler — Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Revised: 12/2012 Walgreen Company
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.