VUNNEX HAND SANITIZER- alcohol liquid
VUNNEX INTERNATIONAL LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Alcohol 80% v/v
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use • In children less than 2 months of age
• On open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor
- if irritation or rash occurs.
- These may be signs of a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
| VUNNEX HAND SANITIZER |
|Labeler — VUNNEX INTERNATIONAL LLC (117547172)|
Revised: 06/2020 VUNNEX INTERNATIONAL LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.