VITAMINS A AND D RASH- lanolin and petrolatum ointment
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- temporarily protects minor: cuts, scrapes, burns
- temporarily protects and relieves chapped, chafed or cracked skin and lips
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.
- condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- In case of accidental ingestions, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- for skin protectant use and apply as needed
- for diaper rash use: change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Clean the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment as often as required, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Cod Liver Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin.
store between 20°C — 25°C (68°F — 77°F)
| VITAMINS A AND D RASH |
lanolin and petrolatum ointment
|Labeler — Rite Aid (014578892)|
|Registrant — Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc. (201902109)|
|Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc.||201901209||manufacture (11822-3402)|
Revised: 08/2019 Rite Aid
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.