VISINE ALL DAY COMFORT DRY EYE RELIEF- glycerin, hypromellose, unspecified and polyethylene glycol 400 solution/ drops
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Polyethylene glycol 400 1%||Lubricant|
- for the temporary relief of burning, irritation , and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- for protection against further irritation
For external use only
When using this product
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding , ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
Ascorbic Acid, Boric Acid, Dextrose, Glycine, Magnesium Chloride, Polyquaternium-42, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic
call toll-free 888-734-7648; or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Caution: Do not use if VISINE® imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
all day for
½ FL OZ (15 mL)
| VISINE ALL DAY COMFORT DRY EYE RELIEF |
glycerin, hypromelloses, and polyethylene glycol 400 solution/ drops
|Labeler — Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Revised: 01/2020 Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.