VISINE A.C.- tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride and zinc sulfate, unspecified form solution/ drops
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%||Redness reliever|
|Zinc sulfate 0.25%||Astringent|
- for temporary relief of discomfort and redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
- store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate
call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Dist: Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc., Skillman, NJ 08558 USA
ASTRINGENT / REDNESS
RELIEVER EYE DROPS
1/2 FL OZ (15mL)
| VISINE A.C.
tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride and zinc sulfate solution/ drops
|Labeler — Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Revised: 01/2020 Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.