Vertra Pearl White Face Stick SPF 50: Package Insert and Label Information
VERTRA PEARL WHITE FACE STICK SPF 50- padimate o and titanium dioxide stick
Toshiki Pigment Co., ltd.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
PADIMATE O 7% Sunscreen
TITANIUM DIOXIDE 17% Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes activity in the water, sweating, or perspiring.
- Provides high protection against sunburn
Keep out of reach of children:
- If product is swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
Rash or irritation develops and lasts
Do not use:
- On damaged or broken skin
When using this product:
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- For external use only
- Apply liberally and generously 15 minutes before sun exposure and at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit your time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Hexyldecyl Isostearate, Mica, Synthetic Wax, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Tocopherol, Fragrance
SPF 50 +
Premium Mineral Based
Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
Color: Pearl white
10.5g NET WT 0.37 OZ
| VERTRA PEARL WHITE FACE STICK SPF 50
padimate o, titanium dioxide stick
|Labeler — Toshiki Pigment Co., ltd. (716140285)|
|Toshiki Pigment Co., ltd.||716140285||manufacture (66990-1019)|
Revised: 10/2022 Toshiki Pigment Co., ltd.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.