Vela Shape ACTIV Body Firming Toning Tightening: Package Insert and Label Information
VELA SHAPE ACTIV BODY FIRMING TONING TIGHTENING- glycerin cream
EZEKIELCOSMETIC CO., LTD
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
water, menthol, caffeine etc
a complete regimen for restorative body shape
keep out of reach of the children
Apply suitable amount of the formula to each area of the body which can include arms, thighs, stomach and/or buttocks and vigorously massage VELA SHAPE RESCULPTING GEL over the targeted areas in a circular motion until full absorption occurs.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
for external use only
| VELA SHAPE ACTIV BODY FIRMING TONING TIGHTENING |
|Labeler — EZEKIELCOSMETIC CO., LTD (689851966)|
|Registrant — EZEKIELCOSMETIC CO., LTD (689851966)|
|EZEKIELCOSMETIC CO., LTD||689851966||label (71588-0009), manufacture (71588-0009), pack (71588-0009)|
Revised: 08/2017 EZEKIELCOSMETIC CO., LTD
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.