VASWANI INSTANT HAND SANITIZER- alcohol gel
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 75%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the hand
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- in the eyes.
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- Store between 59-86°F (15-30°C)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104°F (40°C)
Carbomer, Glycerol, Triethanolamine, Water.
| VASWANI INSTANT HAND SANITIZER |
|Labeler — Vaswani Inc (133132337)|
Revised: 05/2020 Vaswani Inc
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.