V ZERO HAND CLEAN GEL- alcohol gel
KONAD CO LTD
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
Water, Butylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sophora Flavescens Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin
A hand cleaner that is esay to carry and can use without water directly.
1. Pump the appropriate amount on your palm.
2. Rub palm, back of hand, wrist, between fingers and under nail for 15 seconds.
3. Rub and dry.
2) Do not apply it on skin where you have eczema, wounded, irritated.
1) If anyone of following symptoms such as red spot, swollenness and/or itching, occurs when using cosmetics, or symptoms appear by direct sunlight. Stop using it and consult a doctor immediately.
a) Keep out of the reach of children.
3) Storage and cautions for handling. b) Avoid storing under direct sunlight, hot and cool place.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
| V ZERO HAND CLEAN GEL |
|Labeler — KONAD CO LTD (688329887)|
|Registrant — KONAD CO LTD (688329887)|
|KONAD CO LTD||688329887||manufacture (74740-598)|
Revised: 01/2022 KONAD CO LTD
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.