V HEALTH HAND SANITIZER- alcohol gel
Barun International Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
This is a hand sanitizer manufactured according to the Temporary Policy for Preparation of Certain Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Products During the Public Health Emergency (CoViD-19); Guidance for Industry.
The hand sanitizer is manufactured using only the following United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients in the preparation of the product (percentage in final product formulation) consistent with World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations:
- Alcohol (ethanol) (USP or Food Chemical Codex (FCC) grade) (80%, volume/volume (v/v)) in an aqueous solution denatured according to Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau regulations in 27 CFR part 20.
- Glycerol (1.45% v/v).
- Hydrogen peroxide (0.125% v/v).
- Sterile distilled water or boiled cold water.
The firm does not add other active or inactive ingredients. Different or additional ingredients may impact the quality and potency of the product.
Ethly Alcohol 70% v/v
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
Carbomer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Purified water USP, Triethanolamine
- Store below 110°F (43°C). May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
| V HEALTH HAND SANITIZER |
hand sanitizer gel
|Labeler — Barun International Inc. (695551980)|
|MESO PHARM CO.,LTD||695708527||manufacture (80604-100)|
Revised: 09/2020 Barun International Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.