UP AND UP ILLUMINATING DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15- octisalate, octinoxate and avobenzone lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 3.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 2.0%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions ), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use • on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product • keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if • rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Phenyl Trimethcione, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Ethylene/ Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Fragrance, Steareth-21, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Arachidyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Silica, Benzalkonium Chloride, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4, Alcohol, BHT, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Mica
Call toll free 1-800-910-6874
Up and Up Illuminating Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
4 FL OZ (118.3 mL)
NDC 11673-934-04 Bottle
NDC 11673-934-05 Carton
| UP AND UP
ILLUMINATING DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 |
avobenzone, octinoxate, octisalate lotion
|Labeler — TARGET CORPORATION (006961700)|
|Registrant — Fruit Of The Earth, Inc. (079559467)|
|Fruit Of The Earth Research Laboratories, Inc.||008193513||manufacture (11673-934)|
Revised: 10/2019 TARGET CORPORATION
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.