U 99% ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL- isopropyl alcohol liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (by volume):
Isopropyl alcohol (99% conc.)
First aid antiseptic
Uses • first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only; flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• deep punctured wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When using this product
• do not get into eyes
• do not apply over large areas of the body
• do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Stop using this product if
• condition persists or gets worse
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison control center (1-800-222-1212) immediately
- clean effected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
Inactive Ingredient Purified Water
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
For Rubbing & Massaging
Use only in a well ventilated area;
Fumes may be harmful.
Keep away from fire or flame!
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE UNDER CAP SAFETY FOIL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Made in India
Distributed by: Universal Distribution Center
96 Distribution Boulevard • Edison, NJ 08817
| U 99% ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL |
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler — BIOTEK INDIA (675484458)|
|BIOTEK INDIA||675484458||manufacture (73003-007)|
Revised: 09/2020 BIOTEK INDIA
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.