TUCKS MEDICATED COOLING PADS- witch hazel cloth
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Witch Hazel 50%
- temporary relieves the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
- temporarily relieves itching and burning
For external use only
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- apply externally to the affected are up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
- after application, discard pad
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 68 to 77°F (20 to 25°C)
water, glycerin, alcohol, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, diazolidinyl urea, citric acid, methylparaben, proplyparaben
call toll-free 800-223-0182, weekdays, 9 AM- 5 PM EST
Distributed by: McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558 USA
MEDICATED COOLING PADS
HEMORRHOIDAL PADS WITH WITCH HAZEL
immediate relief from burning and itching caused by hemorrhoids
witch hazel soothes and Protects irritated areas
40 PADS 3.0 sq. in. (7.6 sq. cm)
| TUCKS MEDICATED COOLING PADS |
witch hazel cloth
|Labeler — McNEIL-PPC, Inc. (801375143)|
Revised: 08/2012 McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.