TRIPROLIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE- triprolidine hydrochloride syrup
Westminster Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Triprolidine HCl 0.938 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- may cause drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- do not exceed recommended dosage.
- use only the enclosed dropper.
- do not use enclosed dropper for any other drug product.
|Adults & Children 12 years of age or older:||2.67 mL (2.5 milligrams) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 10.67 mL (10 milligrams) in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1.33 mL (1.25 milligrams) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 5.33 mL (5 milligrams) in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.|
|Children under 6 years of age:||consult a doctor.|
- This packaging is child-resistant.
- Store at room temperature 15°-30° C (59°-86° F).
- Tamper evident by foil seal under cap. Do not use if foil seal is missing or broken.
bubble gum flavor, citric acid, glycerin, methylparaben, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate, potassium citrate, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sucralose.
Each dropperful (1 mL) contains:
Triprolidine HCl 0.938 mg
Sugar-Free • Dye Free
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap.
Do no use if foil seal is broken or missing.
Bubble Gum Flavor
1 fl oz (30 mL)
| TRIPROLIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE |
triprolidine hydrochloride syrup
|Labeler — Westminster Pharmaceuticals, LLC (079516651)|
Revised: 05/2020 Westminster Pharmaceuticals, LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.