TRIPLE DIAPER RASH- zinc oxide ointment
Advantice Health, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc oxide 12.8%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps protect from wetness
For external use only
When using this product do not get into eyes.
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow skin to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any lime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
white petrolatum, com starch, anhydrous lanolin, stearyl alcohol, beeswax, bisabolol, cholesterol, water, glycerin, oat (avena saliva) kernel extract.
Distributed by Advantice Health, LLC
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Cream
TREATS AND PREVENTS
Net Wt. 3 oz. (85 g)
| TRIPLE DIAPER RASH |
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler — Advantice Health, LLC (192527062)|
Revised: 09/2021 Advantice Health, LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.