Translucent Broad Spectrum Foundation SPF 50 Vertra: Package Insert and Label Information
TRANSLUCENT BROAD SPECTRUM FOUNDATION SPF 50 VERTRA- padimate o and titanium dioxide stick
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Padamite O 7% Sunscreen
Titanium Dioxide 17%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes activity in the water, sweating, or perspiring
- Provides high protection against sunburn
Keep out of reach of children. If products is swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts
For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes
- Rinse with water to remove
- apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- apply to all skin exposed to sun
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immeadiately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures . Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and otther sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Hexyldecyl Isosterate, Mica, Synthetic wax, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Tocopheryl, Fragrance, Iron Oxides
Vertra Elemental Resistance
Sunscreen Face Stick
Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
Water Resistant (80 minutes)
10.5g NET WT. .37 oz.
| TRANSLUCENT BROAD SPECTRUM FOUNDATION SPF 50
padimate o, titanium dioxide stick
|Labeler — Eai-Jr286, Inc. (827896718)|
|Registrant — Eai-Jr286, Inc. (827896718)|
|Toshiki Pigment Co., ltd.||716140285||manufacture (71014-005)|
Revised: 01/2020 Eai-Jr286, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.