TOPCARE HEALTH ARTIFICIAL TEARS- povidone and polyvinyl alcohol, unspecified solution
Topco Associates LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%
Polyvinyl alcohol………………….Eye lubricant
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- for the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irrittions of the eye, or to exposure to wind or sun
For external use only
Do not use this product if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or perists for more than 72 hours
When using this product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using. Keep container tightly closed
- remove contact lens before using
Keep out of the reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Tamper Evident. Do not use this product if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Store at 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
benzalkonium chloride, dextrose, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate dibasic, and sodium phosphate monobasic
| TOPCARE HEALTH ARTIFICIAL TEARS |
polyvinyl alcohol, povidone solution
|Labeler — Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
|Registrant — K.C. Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (174450460)|
|K.C. Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||174450460||manufacture (36800-972), pack (36800-972), label (36800-972)|
Revised: 02/2020 Topco Associates LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.