Throat Balm Caramel Pectin: Package Insert and Label Information
THROAT BALM CARAMEL PECTIN- pectin lozenge
Ricola USA Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in two drops)
Pectin 7.6 mg
Uses temporarily relieves:
occasional minor irritation and pain associated with
- sore mouth
- sore throat
Do not use
- in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Do not bite or chew. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
protect from heat and moisture
Inactive Ingredients: Caramel sugar syrup; cocoa butter; emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), extracts of bee balm, Ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme) and rooibos; glucose syrup; glucose-fructose syrup; honey; humectant (glycerine); natural flavoring (caramel, echinacea purpurea fresh plant pressed juice powder, honey, menthol, peppermint, vanilla); salt; sugar
| THROAT BALM CARAMEL PECTIN |
|Labeler — Ricola USA Inc. (177265261)|
|Ricola Ag||485393768||manufacture (63667-301)|
Revised: 01/2023 Ricola USA Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.