Terbinafine Hydrochloride: Package Insert and Label Information
TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE- terbinafine hydrochloride cream
Cardinal Health, 110 dba LEADER
Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%
- cures most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only
Do not use
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- for athlete’s foot wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- between the toes only: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- on the bottom or sides of the foot: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor
- for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
between the toes
|2 weeks on the bottom|
or sides of the foot
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL — 15 g Tube Carton
Full Prescription Strength
Athlete’s Foot Cream
Terbinafine Hydrochloride Cream 1%
100% Money Back Guarantee
Cures Most Athlete’s Foot
Relieves Itching, Burning, Cracking and Scaling
NET WT ½ oz (15 g)
| TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE |
terbinafine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler — Cardinal Health, 110 dba LEADER (063997360)|
Revised: 06/2021 Cardinal Health, 110 dba LEADER
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.