SYSTANE COMPLETE — propylene glycol solution/ drops
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Propylene Glycol 0.6%||Lubricant|
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- for the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- for use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only
- if this product changes color
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- store at room temperature
boric acid, dimyristoyl phosphatidylglycerol, edetate disodium, hydroxypropyl guar, mineral oil, polyoxyl 40 stearate, POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% preservative, sorbitan tristearate, sorbitol and purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S. call 1-800-757-9195
Systane ® LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
OPTIMAL DRY EYE RELIEF
Tear evaporation protection
Nano-droplets for better coverage*
#1 DOCTOR RECOMMENDED BRAND1
10mL (1/3 FL OZ)
| SYSTANE COMPLETE |
propylene glycol solution/ drops
|Labeler — Alcon Laboratories, Inc. (008018525)|
|Alcon Research LLC||007672236||manufacture (0065-0481)|
Revised: 02/2020 Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.