SWEET CAREFOR ALCOHOL WIPES- alcohol cloth
Imperial Palace Commodity(shenzhen)CO.,LTD
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Alcohol 75% v/v.
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Peel back lid and then label.
- Remove wipes as required.
- Replace lid and label to keep wipes moist.
- Open the bucket lid from the top.
- Locate tear cut in the inner pouch, tear straight to open. Do not remove wipesroll from pouch.
- Pull first wipes from center of roll up through opening.
- Thread first wipe through dispensing nozzle in top of roll.
- Close the bucket lid and dispense the wipes as required.
- For external use only.
- Store in cool and dry place.keep away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Avoid touching eyes. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Don’t flush into toilet.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seekprofessional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Thoroughly moisten the skin or solid surface with the product and let it dry without wiping
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
- Water, Glycerin
53 mL NDC: 52489-001-01
285 mL NDC: 52489-001-02
1020 mL NDC: 52489-001-03
3025 mL NDC: 52489-001-04
3.6 mL NDC: 52489-001-05
4.8 mL NDC: 52489-001-06
350 mL NDC: 52489-001-07
350 mL NDC: 52489-001-08
280 mL NDC: 52489-001-17
| SWEET CAREFOR ALCOHOL WIPES |
|Labeler — Imperial Palace Commodity(shenzhen)CO.,LTD (527796368)|
|Registrant — Imperial Palace Commodity(Dongguan)CO.,LTD (544367643)|
|Imperial Palace Commodity(Dongguan)CO.,LTD||544367643||manufacture (52489-001)|
Revised: 11/2020 Imperial Palace Commodity(shenzhen)CO.,LTD
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.