SNP MY FIRST HAND SANITIZER- alcohol gel
SD BIOTECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients: Ethanol 70%
Purpose: Hand Sanitizer
• Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
• For external use only.
• When using this product do not use in or near the eyes.
In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Do not eat.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
Hand sanitizer to help reduce germs on the skin
• Apply a dime sized amount of hand sanitizer to the palm of one hand. Rub hands together covering all surfaces of hands and fingers until dry.
• Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using. Not recommended for infants.
Glycyrrhiza Extract, Green Tea Extract, Rosemary Extract, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Extract(09), Water, Carbomer, Triethanolamine
| SNP MY FIRST HAND SANITIZER |
|Labeler — SD BIOTECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD (688278067)|
|Registrant — SD BIOTECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD (688278067)|
|Natuzen Co.,Ltd.||688201272||manufacture (70142-112)|
Revised: 04/2020 SD BIOTECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.