SMART CARE BABY DIAPER RASH AND SKIN PROTECTANT- lanolin and petrolatum ointment
Ashtel Studios, Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diaper rash ointment
• helps treat and prevent diaper rash
• protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
• temporarily protects minor:
• cuts • scrapes • burns
• temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
For external use only
Do not use on
• deep or puncture wounds
• animal bites • serious burns
When using this product • do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• condition worsens
• symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• for diaper rash use:
• change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
• apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
• for skin protectant use: apply as needed
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
cod liver oil (contains vitamin A & vitamin D), fragrance, light mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, paraffin
You may report serious side effects to this phone number. Mon — Fri 8:00 AM — 5:00 PM PST
WITH VITAMIN A & D
Helps treat & prevent diaper rash with this soothing ointment and skin protectant, which forms a protective barrier that seals out wetness.
• Dye Free
• Paraben Free
• Phthalates Free
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
1-877-274-8358 TOLL FREE IN U.S.A
PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS GRANTED OR PENDING WORLDWIDE
DISTRIBUTED BY ASHTEL STUDIOS INC. ONTARIO, CALIFORNIA 91761
DESIGNED IN U.S.A
MADE IN INDIA
| SMART CARE BABY DIAPER RASH AND SKIN PROTECTANT |
lanolin, petrolatum ointment
|Labeler — Ashtel Studios, Inc (148689180)|
Revised: 08/2021 Ashtel Studios, Inc
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.