SINUS PRESSURE PAIN MAXIMUM STRENGTH, NON-DROWSY- acetaminophen and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, and the common cold:
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- promotes sinus drainage
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- liver disease
- high blood pressure
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
Compare to SUDAFED PE® SINUS PRESSURE + PAIN active ingredients*
Sinus Pressure/Pain acetaminophen, phenylephrine HCl
pain reliever/fever reducer & nasal decongestant
• Sinus Headache • Sinus Pressure • Nasal Congestion
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
1300 Morris Drive
Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Questions or Concerns?
GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY BRAND PRODUCTS
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark SUDAFED PE® SINUS PRESSURE + PAIN.
| SINUS PRESSURE PAIN
MAXIMUM STRENGTH, NON-DROWSY |
acetaminophen, phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler — Amerisource Bergen (007914906)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||manufacture (46122-443)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||pack (46122-443)|
Revised: 07/2021 Amerisource Bergen
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.