SHOFF HAND SANITIZER- alcohol gel
HIMMELGEISTER INC. dba HBA Global
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% V/V
- hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skin
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, PARFUM, Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E)
- Wet your hands thoroughly with the SHOFF Hand Sanitizer, rub until dry without wiping.
- For children under6, use ONLY under adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
- For external use only: hands
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not store above 100F(38C)
- May discolor fabrics
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics
When using this product:
- Keep out of eyes
- In Case of contact of eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- Avoid contact with broken skin
- Do not inhale or ingest
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Eastvale, CA 92880
Made in China
KILLS MOST COMMON GERMS
| SHOFF HAND SANITIZER |
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler — HIMMELGEISTER INC. dba HBA Global (076780561)|
Revised: 05/2020 HIMMELGEISTER INC. dba HBA Global
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.