SEVERE SINUS CONGESTION RELIEF- acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- temporarily relieves:
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 12 liquid gels in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product, do not use more than directed
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding , ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 12 liquid gels in any 24-hour period
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 liquid gels every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat
FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, and white edible ink
Call toll free: 1-855-215-8180
Severe Sinus Congestion Relief 16 SOFTGELS
*Compare to the active ingredients in Mucinex® Sinus-Max® Severe Congestion Relief
| SEVERE SINUS CONGESTION RELIEF |
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler — PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC (962106329)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||manufacture (51013-192), analysis (51013-192)|
Revised: 01/2020 PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.