SENNA-S LAXATIVE WITH STOOL SOFTENER- docusate sodium and sennosides tablet
Basic Drugs, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 50mg
Sennosides from Senna Concentrate 8.6mg
- relieves ocasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6-12 hours.
Do not use
- if you are taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
- laxative products for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- a sudden change in bowel movements that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take only by mouth
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
- if you do not have a comfortable bowel movement by the second day, increase dose by one tablet (do not exceed maximum dosage) or decrease dose until you are comfortable.
|age||starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||2 tablets once a day|| |
4 tablets twice a day
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 8 mg, sodium 3 mg
- store between 15° — 30°C (59° — 86°F)
Croscarmellose sodium, D&C Yellow #10, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C Yellow # 6, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, titanium dioxide
LAXATIVE WITH STOOL SOFTENER |
|Labeler — Basic Drugs, Inc. (052155082)|
Revised: 01/2022 Basic Drugs, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.