Senna Plus: Package Insert and Label Information
SENNA PLUS- sennosides and docusate sodium tablet, film coated
CARDINAL HEALTH, 110 DBA LEADER
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (in each tablet)
Docusate Sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- if you are taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after the use of a laxative.
These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
adults and children 12 years and over
2 tablets once a day
4 tablets twice a day
children 6 to under 12 years
1 tablet once a day
2 tablets twice a day
children 2 to under 6 years
1/2 tablet once a day
1 tablet twice a day
children under 2 years
ask a doctor
ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 10 mg, sodium 5 mg, Very Low Sodium
- store at 20-25°C(68-77°F); excursions permitted between 15o -30o C (59o -86o F)
croscarmellose sodium, D&C Yellow# 10, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C Yellow #6, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, sodium benzoate, talc, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
(866) 562-2756 (Mon-Fri 8 AM to 4 PM EST)
Docusate Sodium, 50 mg
Sennosides, 8.6 mg
Stool Softener l Laxative
| SENNA PLUS |
docusate sodium 50 mg and sennosides 8.6 mg tablet, film coated
|Labeler — CARDINAL HEALTH, 110 DBA LEADER (063997360)|
|Registrant — Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (557054835)|
|Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||557054835||manufacture (70000-0520), analysis (70000-0520), pack (70000-0520), label (70000-0520)|
Revised: 06/2021 CARDINAL HEALTH, 110 DBA LEADER
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.