SALT AND STONE TINTED SUNSCREEN SPF 50- zinc oxide stick
Salt and Stone LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano) 24. 05%
• Helps prevent sunburn.
• If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
If rash occurs, stop use and see a doctor.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating,
• Immediately after towel drying,
• At least every two ( 2 ) hours.
- Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use: a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher, and sun protection measures including:
• Limiting time in the sun, especially from 10AM – 2PM.
• Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Protect this product from excess heat and direct sun.
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Beeswax,* Bisabolol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,* Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax,* Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,* Iron Oxides, Mica, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,* Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
| SALT AND STONE TINTED SUNSCREEN SPF 50
zinc oxide stick
|Labeler — Salt and Stone LLC (080683697)|
Revised: 11/2020 Salt and Stone LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.