RINOSAN PROPO NASAL DECONGESTANT- ephedrine hydrochloride spray
Bee Right LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ephedrine Hydrochloride 0.5%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
- temporarily relieves stuffy nose
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- reduces swelling of nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages;
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Consult a doctor before use if you have:
• heart disease • high blood pressure • thyroid disease • diabetes • difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- this product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge
- do not use this product for more than 3 days; use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- exceed recommended dosage
consult a health care professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Adults and children 12 year of age and over||2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more than once every 4 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision)||1 or 2 sprays in each nostril not more than once every 4 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age||Consult a doctor|
- store in a dry and dark place at room temperature
- use within 30 days of opening
glycerin, propolis extract, sodium chloride, water, xanthan gum
| RINOSAN PROPO NASAL DECONGESTANT |
ephedrine hydrochloride spray
|Labeler — Bee Right LLC (080988303)|
Revised: 07/2018 Bee Right LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.