RESTORATION SERUM EPIONE- hydroquinone cream
Epione Medical Corporation
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Skin brightening formula that may help reduce discolorations
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stap and ask a doctor if skin irritation becomes severe
For External Use only
When using this product:
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Some users of this product may experience mild irritation
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age, unless by a doctor
- Keep away from eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, including carpets and clothing which may be bleached with this product
- Lightening effect may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin
- This product may darken over time, which is normal and does not affect the product performance
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before use. Cover the affected area with thin layer morning and night. Use sunscreen daily.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Azelaic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bisablolol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, BHT, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
1.0 Fl. oz. / 30 ml.
| RESTORATION SERUM
|Labeler — Epione Medical Corporation (088809509)|
|Registrant — VEGE-KURL, INC (021072509)|
|VEGE-KURL, INC||021072509||manufacture (70698-002)|
Revised: 05/2017 Epione Medical Corporation
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.