REJUVADERM MEDISPA ACNE BACK — salicylic acid spray
Ellen Frankle MD Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Salicylic acid 2.0% Acne Treatment
Use For the treatment of acne.
- penetrates pores to control acne blemishes.
- helps keep skin clear of new acne blemishes.
For external use only
When using this product
- with other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. apply to affected area only. do not use on broken skin. do not aply to large areas of the body. Spray in a well ventilated area. Do not inhale.
- flammable-keep away from open fire or flame.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Apply byspraying directly onto back.
- Pump works upside down to secure application.
- Let dry prior to dressing.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Inactive Ingredients Benzalkonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Water (Aqua).
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
reawaken the essence that is you
acne back spray
8 fl oz. (240 ml)
| REJUVADERM MEDISPA ACNE BACK |
salicylic acid spray
|Labeler — Ellen Frankle MD Inc. (603208240)|
Revised: 07/2010 Ellen Frankle MD Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.