RAW ELEMENTS BABY KIDS BROAD SPECTRUM SPF30 SUNSCREEN- zinc oxide stick
Raw Elements LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Non-Nano Zinc Oxide 25%
- helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
on damaged or broken skin.
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
if rash occurs.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cera Flava, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed wax, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Call toll free 1-888-442-6676
| RAW ELEMENTS BABY KIDS BROAD SPECTRUM SPF30 SUNSCREEN |
zinc oxide stick
|Labeler — Raw Elements LLC (023973143)|
Revised: 06/2019 Raw Elements LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.