RASH RELIEF ANTIBACTERIAL — bacitracin, dimethicone and zinc oxide liquid
Touchless Care Concepts LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin 500 units/g
Antibacterial / Skin Protectant
– Do not use over deep or puncture wounds, infections, or lacerations. Do not apply over large areas of the body.
– When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. For external use only.
– Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve in 7 days..
– Cleanse the skin area, and allow to dry.
– Shake bottle well before use.
– Spray 4-6 inches from skin. No rub-in is required.
– Apply liberally as often as necessary to soothe and protect irritated skin.
Cyclomethicone, Hexamethyldisiloxane, Lanolin, Light Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Water, White Petrolatum
– Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a local poison control center immediately.
Uses: First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Treats and prevents minor skin irritation: itching, diaper rash, feeding tube sites, cuts, and minor burns.
| RASH RELIEF ANTIBACTERIAL |
bacitracin dimethicone zinc oxide liquid
|Labeler — Touchless Care Concepts LLC (083459334)|
|Registrant — Touchless Care Concepts LLC (083459334)|
Revised: 11/2011 Touchless Care Concepts LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.