RANITIDINE 75- ranitidine hydrochloride tablet
The Kroger Co.
Ranitidine 75 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride, USP 84 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.
These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.(1-800-222-1222)
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- this product is sodium and sugar free
- Blister: do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn
Bottle: do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide.
Questions? call 1-888-375-3784
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information .
Ranitidine Tablets USP, 75 mg — container label
Ranitidine Tablets USP, 75 mg — Container carton label
| RANITIDINE 75
ranitidine tablets usp, 75mg tablet
|Labeler — The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
Revised: 12/2019 The Kroger Co.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.